IT Administrator (REMOTE)
BITKRAFT is seeking an IT Administrator to join our firm. In this role, you will be the go-to support for our fully remote, globally distributed team with all things technical. The IT Administrator will be responsible for managing the firm’s IT systems, and infrastructure while also providing technical expertise in coding and software development.
WHO WE ARE:
BITKRAFT Ventures was founded on a love of gaming fueled by entrepreneurial spirit with the explicit purpose of empowering early stage founders to actualize their creative vision.
Since its founding, BITKRAFT’s scope has expanded to include investments in Web3, interactive media, and immersive technology, with the unifying theme being our thesis of Synthetic Reality: That the convergence of physical and digital worlds will continuously introduce new human experiences and create unprecedented social and economic opportunities.
At present, BITKRAFT serves a global portfolio of over 115 forward-thinking startups, each contributing to greater entertainment experiences for the gaming community and the construction of the virtual worlds and economies of tomorrow. BITKRAFT has an AUM of over $800M deployed across funds.
We are a culturally diverse team distributed globally across the US, Europe, and South Africa. Our shared goal is singular: to bring the most inspired and innovative services, products and new IP to the world through expert selection and support of our founders.
We’re ready to meet anyone excited about the future of our sector.
- Manage and maintain the firm’s IT systems, and infrastructure
- Own all systems configuration and deployment for new hires.
- Partner with Founders and Leadership on special projects, tools implementation & trainings
- Ensure the security and integrity of the firm’s data and systems
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures
- Provide technical support to staff and manage IT support team
- Develop and maintain custom software solutions for the firm particularly in the intersection between our various different cloud software services solutions and by utilizing API’s and custom Automations.
- Strong ambition and a growth mindset
- Passion for and a solid understanding of startups and venture capital—a foundation in startups is helpful to build credibility in working with founders
- Knowledge of and passion for the games and interactive entertainment sectors (including working experience in the industry)
- Candid and clear communication, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strategic mindset with sharp quantitative and analytical thinking as well as great attention to detail: analytical, fact-driven yet pragmatic working style
- Autonomous working style, as well as the ability to synthesize and present complex data, while getting operational and working “hands-on”
- Demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile for new opportunities, portfolio companies, and other projects to score a big win for BITKRAFT
- Proven ability to lead and drive multiple projects at once, while adding creative ideas
- Dedication to our existing portfolio of companies and desire to proactively provide support for them
- Strong financial modeling, and research skills
- Team-oriented attitude and familiarity and passion for working in distributed teams and in remote working environments
- Language Skills: Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Location: Major city in the Western Hemisphere
- The position will require travel