Cloud Engineer/Administrator (REMOTE)
WHO WE ARE:
BITKRAFT Ventures was founded on a love of gaming fueled by entrepreneurial spirit with the explicit purpose of empowering early stage founders to actualize their creative vision.
Since its founding, BITKRAFT’s scope has expanded to include investments in Web3, interactive media, and immersive technology, with the unifying theme being our thesis of Synthetic Reality: That the convergence of physical and digital worlds will continuously introduce new human experiences and create unprecedented social and economic opportunities.
At present, BITKRAFT serves a global portfolio of over 115 forward-thinking startups, each contributing to greater entertainment experiences for the gaming community and the construction of the virtual worlds and economies of tomorrow. BITKRAFT has an AUM of over $800M deployed across funds.
We are a culturally diverse team distributed globally across the US, Europe, and South Africa. Our shared goal is singular: to bring the most inspired and innovative services, products and new IP to the world through expert selection and support of our founders.
We’re ready to meet anyone excited about the future of our sector.
BITKRAFT is seeking a talented and experienced Cloud Engineer/Administrator to join our team in a fully remote capacity. At BITKRAFT we use a number of cloud based solutions including Google Workspace, Airtable and BOX enabling our distributed team and external stakeholders to collaborate effectively and in real time. We seek a candidate who can take ownership of these core BITKRAFT services including evaluation, setup and maintenance as well as establishing connectivity, processes and exchange between those through APIs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both cloud engineering and cloud administration.
Additionally, the ability to write APIs is a must-have for this role.
- Maintain cloud infrastructure using Google Suite, including the deployment and
configuration of cloud services, storage and online services.
- Manage and monitor cloud resources to ensure availability, performance, and security.
- Write and maintain APIs to support the integration of various systems and applications
within the cloud infrastructure.
- Support and collaborate with our fully remote team to implement cloud solutions that
meet our business requirements.
- Ensure that cloud infrastructure is secure and compliant with industry standards and
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot cloud-related issues, as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud engineering and/or cloud administration.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite.
- Hands-on experience with API development.
- Familiarity with cloud security best practices and experience implementing security controls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a
- fully remote, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and report directly to the Founder.
- Language Skills: Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Location: Major city with enough overlap with European time zone
- Twice yearly travel required