Over the course of two days in early February, we hosted over 120 investors, entrepreneurs, strategic partners, and high-profile speakers at our inaugural BITKRAFT Summit (annual LP and portfolio conference) in Culver City, Los Angeles.
- Seasoned investors such as Bruce Karsh and Hany Nada, shared their insights on market timing, sector-specific venture capital, asset management and why BITKRAFT is their pick to shape the future of digital entertainment.
- Inspiring speakers took to the stage and shared their insights with portfolio companies and investors alike. An instant favorite, Marc Merrill (Co-Founder, Riot Games) and Mike Morhaime (Co-Founder Blizzard Entertainment) met for the first time at the BITKRAFT summit and spoke about game development philosophies.
- Our portfolio companies were the real highlight of course. 26 incredible companies representing the best of the future of digital entertainment.
Agenda and Photo Galleries
- February 9, 2020 — Welcome Cocktails: We kicked off the BITKRAFT Summit at Blind Barber, where portfolio companies, the BITKRAFT team, and some old friends came together to catch up and enjoy the cozy and casual atmosphere (Photos from the Welcome Cocktails).
- February 10, 2020 — Portfolio Day: We invited our founders and teams to enjoy a day of networking, knowledge-sharing, and inspiration (Photos from the Portfolio Day).
- February 11, 2020 — Limited Partner Conference: We invited our investors to learn about the BITKRAFT portfolio composition 2019, our plans for the years ahead and trends in the esports and digital entertainment industry (Photos from the Limited Partner Conference).